Thursday, March 3, 2011

Aloha...

This past Saturday we said "aloha" to our good friends the Ducotes.  Lisa, Rich and baby Joseph are off on a new adventure.  They are moving to Texas where Rich got an awesome new job.  We will miss them all very much!  Lisa and I were pregnant with the boys at the same time and I was looking forward to Joseph and Alex growing up alongside each other (they are 3 weeks apart)...but we will still enjoy seeing little Joseph grow up through the blog posts and pictures.
I had a nice time hanging out with all the girls from the group at KoOlina on Saturday afternoon.  It was a much needed girls only (no kids or husbands) afternoon.  Then at dinnertime all the husbands, significant others and kids showed up for a sunset picnic on the beach.  We didn't stay long because Justin works on Saturday night but we were able to say "aloha" to the Ducotes and enjoy our first sunset as a family.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.