For the most part I think Maiyah has come to terms with the fact that Alex is here to stay. Usually she ignores him but will give the occasionally sloppy kiss as she walks by his bouncer chair or a long sniff if he has a dirty diaper. Alex has started to be a little more aware of Maiyah. Today Alex and I were outside with Maiyah and he followed her with his eyes as she walked back and forth sniffing out the perfect spot to do her business.
When I was pregnant, Justin had found this website (Cafe Press) that makes novelty t-shirts for pregnancy and beyond. He bought himself some dad related shirts and then found two onesies for Alex. One says "Someone please tell the dog I am not a squeaky toy" (I may have posted a picture of that one before). The other says "My sister is a German Shepherd."
Here are a few pictures of Alex and Maiyah today with Alex wearing one of the onesies (and mom not to far away in case Maiyah decided she had enough of the modeling session).
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.