Thursday, April 7, 2011

3 1/2 months

Wow...I can't believe that Alex is 3 1/2 months old already!!! Where is the time going???
He has been doing pretty well going to daycare the past two weeks.  Justin has had the pick up/drop off duty but I have been sending a notebook in his diaper bag so the sitter and I can write quick notes back and forth if needed.  Tomorrow I will be dropping Alex off in the morning to give Justin a little extra time to sleep since he works at the pub on Thursday nights and doesn't get home until after 3 A.M. and then has to go to class from 9-11 before picking Alex up from the sitter.
I think I will be in trouble in future parent teacher conference because already I got a comment from the sitter that "he sure can talk!!!" and "he was in a good mood today...he was talking a lot!!"
He does love to have "conversations" with people and in the morning we wake up to hearing him talking away in his crib :)
We think he will be rolling over anyday now!  He is getting so close...he gets himself over onto his side but hasn't figured out the last motion yet.  But that hasn't stopped him from practicing all day and night (we see him on the video monitor rolling from side to side in his sleep...so cute!).

Here are some pictures from last weekend.  I finally was able to try on his first Phillies baseball hat (as well as his straw fedora that I couldn't resist getting to go with his Easter outfit).




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.