Friday, February 4, 2011

5 Weeks Already?!

It is hard to believe that Alex is 5 weeks old already!  Boy is time flying by!!! He had a great one month doctor's visit.  He is now 10 pounds 10.2 ounces and 22 1/2 inches long.
We have had a busy few weeks.  My parents came out from PA to meet Alex and were here with us for 3 weeks.  They were a big help walking him in the stroller, watching him while I took a much needed shower each day and even watched him all day on my birthday so that Justin and I could go to Probowl with Sara, Kim and Dan.
Here are a few pictures from this week.  I'll write more later...just trying to squeeze this in while he is napping :)









No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.