Monday, December 27, 2010

Past Due!

So our "Christmas" baby has decided he is quite comfortable where he is!  His official due date was on Christmas, which came and went...maybe he is trying to be a "New Years'" baby instead!
We had to go into the hospital on Christmas Day just to check on his amniotic fluid level and to have a non-stress test.  He was still doing well so they are letting me go past my due date.
I have another weekly appointment with my doctor later today...hopefully I will have made some progress since last week. I am not sure how much longer she will let me go with the gestational diabetes.
We are just so ready to meet our son...hurry up, baby!!!

In the meantime, here are a few pictures from his 38 week ultrasound.  It is as close to "seeing" his little face as we are getting at the moment!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.