I had a wonderful time today at my Hawaiian baby shower. Sara, Kim and Justin's mom (Susan) really worked hard planning this special event. It was great to see all of the girls' group and a few coworkers at today's party. We had a very nice breakfast at Hapa Grill in Kapolei. The girls kept everything in an ocean animals theme...which is what we are planning on doing for the nursery. There were fun baby games like Guess the Celebrity Baby/Parents slideshow, measuring the belly and mystery baby boxes. Everyone was very generous and we received many adorable gifts for the baby...can't wait until he is here to use them :)
We are very fortunate to have also had a baby shower in PA while I was home for a short visit this summer. I am usually terrible at remembering to take pictures so I will have to wait to get them from my parents before I can share those. Here are some from today.
Sea Babies diaper cake
The room before the party
Sara, Kim and I
Personalized water bottles for the event
Justin's mom, Susan, and I
The whole group at the end of the shower
Centerpieces with sea animal cookie bags/cookie cutter favors
This will probably be Justin's favorite of all the presents...thanks, Heidi!
The yummy cake!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.